Terms and Conditions for Trauma Intervention Programs of San Diego County, Inc.
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Trauma Intervention Programs of San Diego County, Inc. (TIP) website (hereafter referred to as “the Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the Website.
2. Use of the Website You must be at least 18 years old to use the Website. You agree not to use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Is this required? We have resources on our site for teens
4. Intellectual Property All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of TIP or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, or use this content without prior written consent from TIP. Do we have licensing for the images/graphics on our website that we know are not our pictures?
5. Links to Third-Party Websites The Website may contain links to third-party websites. TIP does not endorse or control these third-party websites and is not responsible for their content or activities. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, express or implied. TIP makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, or availability of the Website.
7. Limitation of Liability TIP, its officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
8. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold TIP, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
9. Modifications to Terms and Conditions TIP reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes.
10. Governing Law These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Califorinia, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
11. Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.